I ordered a sample of face cream online 4--1-17 from Lumaner for $3.86.Received sample plus another jar of eye cream which I did not order.

Also got charged for some GreenMachine for $4.93 which I received nothing for. Then I get my credit card bill where on 4-25-17 I was charged $88.62 & $89.84. I called the company and they said because I did not cancel in 14 days after order I was charged and it was a legitimate charge and refused to refund. I never saw any type of disclosure when ordering about the 14 days.

I was very upset but it is like beating your head against the wall. Please do not buy anything and I mean nothing from this company because you will only regret it.

They are using deceptive practices and I learned my lesson.I will never order from the internet again..............

Review about: Lumare Cream Free Trial.

Reason of review: Deceptive policy.

I didn't like: It is all a scam to make money off unsuspecting people, This company is a scam to get your money.

Had an Experience with Lumare?

Comments