I ordered the Lumare Skin product and the Lumare Eye product and never received them.To be honest life has been hectic son going away to college and daughter having baby and getting married, so I actually forgot about it until I got a couple of bills saying I owe $188.

That's ridiculous. First of all I am not gonna pay for a product I did not receive and second of all I would never pay $190 for a product.

So I need to know how I go about getting this resolved so I quit getting bills.Now it has gone into collections so I need to get this handled before it goes on my credit report.

momgali1 wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Lumare. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $188 and wants Lumare to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lumare and lumare shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lumare?

Comments