OMG, so after reading some reviews about this product and the deceptive practices I thought I'd better give them a call.Since I just ordered this product a few days ago and received it yesterday.

I called and asked the representative how the program works, since there was no paperwork in the box with my serum.

She told me if I keep the product I will be charged $98 in 14 days. I told her that I am returning the product. So she begins making me deals and offering discounts. I keep telling her that I am not going to use it and I want to return it.

She then offers me a 75% discount off this order, and every subsequent order - for as long as I keep my account open. Good grief!

Now I'm not sure if I want to keep it or not, but I figured for $23, I may as well give it a try.But they are indeed crooks - I'm almost afraid to put this on my face!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of lumare cream. Lumare needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lumare cream in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lumare.

Had an Experience with Lumare?

Comments

Sacramento, California, United States #1019714

Good God. thank you for posting this. I just got my sample and then looked this site up and immediately called and cancelled within my 14 days.Thank you, thank you!