I just lost $99.01 on a tiny bottle of eye cream that I thought was a trial from the companies ad.This company should be sued for all that money they are stealing from ladies.

I'm pissed! I'd like a return call please. I will be calling again on Monday. If there is anyone who has filed a lawsuit against this company please respond, because this is absolutely not okay.

Wow, I can't believe that NBC has not been notified of this. I'd like a refund of at least half of my money.

the bottle didn't even have enough in it to be considered a trial in my mind.Totally ***!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $99. This person is overall dissatisfied with Lumare. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lumare.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Personal Care category for more informed decision or compare Lumare to other companies on our site.

Comments

Kansas City, Kansas, United States #1291739

I totally agree, I got Lumanere and Soleil and am being charge just shy of $180 because I didn't call in 14 days, well, I should have know better.Worse is I didn't see it was a TRIAL and would be billed full price for the product if I didn't call in 14 days.

That is not right to HIDE this very important fact.So I'm screwed!!