Hutchinson, Minnesota
100% full Not resolved

I ordered trial sizes of Lumare Skin Serum and Eye Cream for the cost of shipping.6 weeks later I find my account charged $98.71 and $89.77 without my authorization.

The customer service rep claimed I had 14 days to cancel, but there is nothing on their site that makes this statement. I also didn't receive an email when I purchased the trial sizes and there was no paperwork in the shipment received that said anything about cancelling within 14 days.

I was told today that the shipment is on its way and given RMA #'s.We'll see if I get the products and if I actually get a refund.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of business model and trickery and sneaky and dishonest. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "false advertising" of lumare cream and associated monetary loss in the amount of $188. Lumare needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lumare cream in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lumare.

Had an Experience with Lumare?

Comments