Hutchinson, Minnesota
100% full Not resolved

I ordered trial sizes of Lumare Skin Serum and Eye Cream for the cost of shipping.6 weeks later I find my account charged $98.71 and $89.77 without my authorization.

Related: Lumare - Complaint about company

The customer service rep claimed I had 14 days to cancel, but there is nothing on their site that makes this statement. I also didn't receive an email when I purchased the trial sizes and there was no paperwork in the shipment received that said anything about cancelling within 14 days.

I was told today that the shipment is on its way and given RMA #'s.We'll see if I get the products and if I actually get a refund.

Review about: Lumare Skin Trial.

I didn't like: Business model and trickery, Sneaky and dishonest.

Review #682098 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Lumare Cream
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss False advertising / $188
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Lumare?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Rodan And Fields Reverse Beauty Set Review from Denver, Colorado Rodan and Fields "I started using R+F at the end of this past May. I was so impressed with my personal results within (3 days), that I decided to..." Read more Luminess Air Airbush Makeup Review Luminess Air "They sound nice when you first call but they have messed up on my order and sent me parts ( not the complete machine) but I do not own the..." Read more Rodan and Fields - Do not buy from Consultant Michelle Bozeman - Yukon Oklahoma Rodan and Fields "I am very disappointed in this company allowing obscene, disrespectful people to represent them in a public space. Michelle Bozeman uses public posts of FB to advertise their products and..." Read more Wen - Fastest Way to Remove Hair Wen "My 10 year old daughter, who lost her hair from Wen Cleansing Conditioner, granted permission to share this photo in hopes of preventing others from using Wen and having the..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2014 Keystone Cougar Keystone Rv "Solera power awning is pulling the rail off of the coach at both ends.I have had Camping World try to repair it twice under warranty.The screws holding the rail were..." Read more Harry And David - Original and replacement chocolates were MELTED... Harry And David "Ordered Mothers Day chocolates and they arrived melted. Mom called and a replacement was sent and it arrived as melted liquid. She called again and just asked for a refund..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Most racist and dissapoint​ing experience ever Dennys Restaurant "Waiter was racist. Refused to serve us because my fiance is African American. Once server ended up serving us he did not EVER give my fiance her food and then..." Read more