I ordered trial sizes of Lumare Skin Serum and Eye Cream for the cost of shipping.6 weeks later I find my account charged $98.71 and $89.77 without my authorization.
The customer service rep claimed I had 14 days to cancel, but there is nothing on their site that makes this statement. I also didn't receive an email when I purchased the trial sizes and there was no paperwork in the shipment received that said anything about cancelling within 14 days.
I was told today that the shipment is on its way and given RMA #'s.We'll see if I get the products and if I actually get a refund.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Business model and trickery
- Sneaky and dishonest
- Reason of review:
- False advertising
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lumare Skin Trial
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was at the shop till you drop at the convention center in the greater shreveport/bossier city la. I cam across a booth for make up and creams as a..."
- "I bought a container of Gillette shaving foam and it exploded. The explosion completely ruined my bathroom and cost me thousands of dollars in repairs. The representative of Gillette who..."
- "One day I was asked by my husband to call my credit card company & find out how much was owed, he also asked for the last 10 transactions. One..."
- "My royal wad pose to have extra bacon lettuce tomatoe and mayo there was no lettuce or tomatoe they added ketcup got the grill person got and attitude when i..."
- "We have a double hung picture window sash with rot at the bottom, cladding looks to be pulling away. Window is 15 years old. We are hoping..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35PM, I went to KFC on Patton Avenue in Asheville, North Carolina to get the usual Liver dinner. I completed the mykfcexperience.com survey on..."