Their product burned my face. Their ordering practices are very deceptive and customer service cares nothing about what the customer's complaints are.

Each product has their own customer service department so you have to make a separate call for each product, time consuming to discourage the customer. Each department has a different policy and it is all made to be as confusing as possible. The customer service people are very nasty and unpleasant to deal with. One department did authorize a return for one shipment but still charging me full price for the "sample" that burned my face.

The other department refused a return of the product but I was told by the one department to call the other back and try again to return it. However, they are insisting on charging me almost $200 for the "free trial sample". Company could not care less that their product burned by face. I have never dealt with a company like this before.

The printing on their labels is so small it is impossible to read. I strongly advised people to run away from this company and their terrible products.

Plan to lodge complaints with every regulatory agency I can.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of business model and trickery and how fast they billed. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of lumare cream. Lumare needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lumare cream in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lumare.

Comments