I saw the add for free trial on Facebook for paying shipping for $5.99.I decided to try it and the shipping ended up costing $27.00.

The product arrived quickly, but, there was no packing slip or any information abut the product. Then two weeks later, my credit card was charged $188.00, which I am disputing at this time. I am going to have to cancel my credit card in order not to get repetitive shipments.

Besides this, the product does not work and makes the skin feel dry.Do not order from this company!It is a true "Rip Off"

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of lumare free trial. Lumare needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lumare free trial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lumare.

Had an Experience with Lumare?

Comments

#1022068

Oh...Gosh!!!I just moved to Navarre...So strange I stumbled across this!

I just ordered the free sample, and realized I hadn't put my street address. I also noticed they had added the eye cream and lip plump. I instantly called!

The gentleman said he took it off!I hope it's corrected!